Door Sill Enhancements - Toyota (PU060-42141-P1)
2013-2018 Toyota RAV4
- SKU: PU060-42141-P1
- Other Names: Door Sill Plate
- Description: Helps preVent door sill scuffs and scratches with these easy to install door sill protectors. ?Featuring a brushed aluminum overlay with polished accents that are both stylish and protective.?
Fits Rav4 Logo: With Logo Material: Stainless Steel And Plastic Number of Pieces: 4 Position: Front and Rear
- Featuring a brushed aluminum overlay with polished accents
- Helps protect door sills from unsightly scuffs and scratches during vehicle entry and exit
- Simple installation includes self-adhesive backing
- Set of four
- Condition: New
- Install Time: Under 1 hour
- Sold In Quantity: 1
|Year||Make||Model||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2018||Toyota||RAV4||Adventure, LE, Limited, Platinum, SE, XLE||2.5L L4 - Gas|
|2017||Toyota||RAV4||Hybrid Limited, Hybrid SE, Hybrid XLE, LE, Limited, Platinum, SE, XLE||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas|
|2016||Toyota||RAV4||Hybrid Limited, Hybrid XLE, LE, Limited, SE, XLE||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 2.5L L4 - Gas|
|2015||Toyota||RAV4||LE, Limited, XLE||2.5L L4 - Gas|
|2014||Toyota||RAV4||LE, Limited, XLE||2.5L L4 - Gas|
|2013||Toyota||RAV4||LE, Limited, XLE||2.5L L4 - Gas|
Checkered Flag Toyota Parts
Checkered Flag Toyota carries replacement parts built to last. We know that matters most to you, which is why our entire inventory is supplied by the original equipment manufacturers. Each of our products are curated by Toyota and have a warranty that lasts 12 months to ensure quality. We want you to get the right part the first time, which is why the part you're currently looking at is guaranteed to fit your vehicle when you input your VIN during checkout.
Toyota is the premier vehicle brand to run its wheels on all roads across America. This Japanese automaker is known for more than just its popular Camry and Tacoma models. All Toyota vehicles are built to last, so you may find yourself still behind the same wheel after decades. The only way to make that happen is proper maintenance and upkeep. That's why you need to use only OEM parts from a trusted dealer.