Cargo Liner - Toyota (PT248-42080)
2006-2012 Toyota RAV4
- SKU: PT248-42080
- Other Names: Cargo Liner RAV4
- Custom-designed for precise fit to the RAV4, the cargo liner provides protection for the rear seatbacks and cargo area from scuffs, spills and other damage that can occur while transporting loads in the cargo area.
- Made of durable coated woven polyester that’s scuff- and stain-resistant.
- Provides a protective covering for your cargo area with the rear seats up or down.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Durable coated fabric is easy to clean. Can be hosed off to clean and hung to air-dry.
- Keeps cargo area looking new, helping maintain resale value.
- Features Velcro strips to prevent the liner from sliding while vehicle is in motion.
- Replaces: PT248-42060
- Install Time: Under 1 hour
|Make||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2012 Toyota RAV4||Base, EV, Limited, Sport||2.5L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas, Electric|
|2011 Toyota RAV4||Base, Limited, Sport||2.5L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2010 Toyota RAV4||Base, Limited, Sport||2.5L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2009 Toyota RAV4||Base, Limited, Sport||2.5L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2008 Toyota RAV4||Base, Limited, Sport||2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2007 Toyota RAV4||Base, Limited, Sport||2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2006 Toyota RAV4||Base, Limited, Sport||2.4L L4 - Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
Checkered Flag Toyota Parts
Checkered Flag Toyota carries replacement parts built to last. We know that matters most to you, which is why our entire inventory is supplied by the original equipment manufacturers. Each of our products are curated by Toyota and have a warranty that lasts 12 months to ensure quality. We want you to get the right part the first time, which is why the part you're currently looking at is guaranteed to fit your vehicle when you input your VIN during checkout.
Toyota is the premier vehicle brand to run its wheels on all roads across America. This Japanese automaker is known for more than just its popular Camry and Tacoma models. All Toyota vehicles are built to last, so you may find yourself still behind the same wheel after decades. The only way to make that happen is proper maintenance and upkeep. That's why you need to use only OEM parts from a trusted dealer.